I was supposed have lunch with best friend today, she was going to introduce her boyfriend. My university is very far from hers so I didn't have the chance to meet the guy. However, something came up so we had to reschedule. I was then free for the day.
The first thing I did was watch Bride for Rent with my little sister (which explains my previous blog post). When we were almost finished watching the film, my mom arrived. She bought me my very own electric hand mixer!
I was so overwhelmed that I started making a dessert, in time for my little brother's return tomorrow! Good thing we had the ingredients enough to make an Oreo cheesecake!
My cousins arrived a few minutes after I started making the crust. They really like cheesecakes you see, haha! There were extra grahams so I decided to make graham balls :D
After our kitchen bonding, we decided to paint. My little sister has complete sets of art tools since she's into art. I copied my favorite painting at home. It was Dad's gift to Mama before they were married. I am not artistic so this is all I could come up with.
The trees spell "I Love You" :")
I really had fun today. Time spent with family will always be priceless!




No comments:
Post a Comment